Friday, November 6, 2015

The Long Car Trip

When we were in the car, we past the city and drove on a long road. There was not a lot there. We listened to music and played a license plate game, car bingo, I spy, restaurant bingo and tic-tac-toe. We also watched movies. One of them didn't work :(. When we were in Houston we had a lot of traffic. It took forever. I had my blanket so I was not cold or hot. I also had my Mike from Monster's Inc, doll. Sometimes i felt squished by my brother and sister. At night we got hungry and stopped at McDonalds in Louisiana. We went through the drive-thru and there was a car in front of us. He bought our food! When my mom went to buy the food, it was already paid for. That man was nice. He also paid for another car's food. We didn't get to say thank you because he already left and we didn't know him. We ate and went to sleep. But my mom and dad kept driving. We stopped and went to the bathroom a couple of times and it was cold outside. 






In the morning we woke up in Florida and ate donuts at Krispy Kreme. It was good! I also had chocolate milk. Next door was a Whataburger and my mom thought they were only in Texas, but she guessed wrong. 
Baby Sister and me

Baby Sister

Me!!

Brother

Little sister

Me telling jokes to my big sister
Then we drove for a little longer to find a place to change the baby's diaper.We went to a store and it was stinky in there. We seemed to drive forever, then a little later we found our hotel! We were so excited. I couldn't wait to see Princess Tiana!

1 comment:

  1. I hate long car rides :( you handled it like a trooper, though! :)

    ReplyDelete