Thursday, November 5, 2015

Getting Ready For Disney World

When I got ready to go to Disney, I did a lot of things. I packed a lot of clothes and two toys. I packed my Tiana dress, because I was going to get a princess makeover. I had a tiara and shoes to match. I packed a small first aid kit that had Bandaids, Neosporin, hand sanitizer and little patches for my feet so I wouldn't get blisters. My mom said it rains all the time in Florida, so we packed a poncho. We were going in March, so we didn't think it was going to be cold, but we packed a long sleeve shirt and pants just in case. I packed my stuff in my pink and white luggage, that I got from my mom's sister. I also brought a green tote full of games and activities. I took dvd's also. We all took blankets and bunch of drinks and snacks.

My dad went and rented a new minivan, but it was gross and smelly. We got a different one and filled it with our stuff, but when we went to leave, we found out one the seat belts didn't work. After another hour, we finally got a different van that worked and didn't have a broken seat belt. We could finally leave!! We got gas and went on the road. 

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like y'all had a rough start to your trip. Can't wait to see how your trip turned out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I will write another post after school. :)

      Delete