Sunday, November 8, 2015

(My Hotel) Port Orleans Riverside





Our hotel was called Port Orleans Riverside. When we got there we saw a security guard. We told him we were going to stay there for 7 days. We took a little while to find our door. We were on the second floor and it was kind of far from our car.


When we got there we opened the door with our wristband!! We didn't have to check in at the desk, my mom did it on her phone. When we got in, there were two beds, and a little one in the wall under the t.v. There was a table, two chairs, a coffee maker and a fridge. There was a bathroom with a big counter, mirror, two sinks, a safe and a curtain between the bathroom and bedroom. There was hangers on a bar for our clothes and an iron board. There was even a blow dryer for our hair. The smaller room that had the potty and the big bathtub that had another curtain and an area where you could put your bath stuff. There was a lot of Mickey soap already there for us to use. 
Disney Soaps


We didn't have much time to relax in the room, because we had to get to our princess makeovers. My sister and I got dressed in our princess outfits, but I was itchy. My brother got dressed in his clothes for his prince makeover. My baby sister wore her Snow White dress, but she was too little have a makeover. We walked to the boat area and took a boat to Downtown Disney. 
My dad, my baby sister and me.


My big sister and my brother.


My little sister.
A little more information on the hotel...
There is a food court that has a lot of different kinds of food for breakfast, even Mickey waffles! They have pizza, pasta, meats, a grill, a bakery, and ice cream for lunch and dinner. There is a sit down restaurant in the main building. There is a store and a lounge there too. They have a big pool with a big slide, it was so fast, it was...AWESOME!! They have a bar by the pool for grown ups too. There are lifeguards and they have life vests for kids to use to swim. Riverside has five other pools that are quiet. One was close by our room. There are ferry boats that take you to Downtown Disney, but it's not Downtown Disney anymore, it's now Disney Springs. They also have buses that take you to Magic Kingdom, Disney Springs, Epcot, Animal Kingdom and Hollywood Studios. There are a lot of buses that come during the day and at night. If you stay at Disney hotel, you can stay in some parks late on some days. You can also go to some parks early on some days.






3 comments: