Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Aladdin, Enchanted Tiki Room and Splash Mountain

While my brother was getting his pirate makeover, I went with my Nan, my baby sister and my cousin on The Magic Carpets of Aladdin. On this ride, you get in a magic carpet and you go up and down and around a magic lamp. There is a golden camel on the side and it spits water over you! This ride was amazing and fun. This is a good ride for little ones. It didn't hurt my tummy and I wasn't scared at all. 

My Nan also took me, the baby and my cousin to Walt Disney's Enchanted Tiki Room. As you are going into a tall building you see a pretty waterfall. The waterfall opens up and shows us a statue with birds on top. The birds talk! They are cousins and they are funny. They tell us when its time to go in for the show. You go into a room with benches and sit down. Jose' welcomes you to the show. Then more birds join him and start talking. They are in the room above us. They sing about the "Tiki Tiki Tiki Tiki Tiki Room". Then there are beautiful birds singing in the sky. All in all it was a very good show. The baby loved it and so did I. The music made me dance. 

Next up is Splash Mountain. We hurried to Splash Mountain, there was almost no line. We got into a log boat and went through a cave. You go up a hill and you might think that you will be going down a waterfall, but you don't. You get splashed when you get to the top. You go around and you go uphill again, then a little down and you get a little more splashed. You go around and see Brer Rabbit's garden and clothes on a line. Then you go down a more steep drop. Another splash. You go into a cave and see many animals  in different scenes. There is lovely music playing. You go through and see Brer Rabbit and his silliness. You start going uphill and toward a bright light. You go pretty high and then you go down the big drop really fast and get super splashed! Finally you ride around on the river and through another cave with a big show boat with animals. Then there was a few more scenes and  you exit the ride.
I was fine on the ride and I did not get sick. The music was nice, not loud and there were animals capturing each other which made me laugh. The colors were pretty and they made me feel happy. The big drop felt a little bit scary but not too bad, I actually liked it. 
In my next blog I will cover Buzz Lightyear Space Ranger Spin,
Dumbo, Seven Dwarf's Mine Train and Columbia Harbor House restaurant.

1 comment:

  1. WOW! I cannot wait to hear about DUMBO! He is one of my favorites! :)

    ReplyDelete